Twins by faith, twins in pain, love in vain - by Eli and me

The day does not pretend to be nice anymore,
the night had fallen and no sun will shine.
Since you shut forever our door
and refused to be called ever "mine"

Not that 'yours' I was completely,
for I wanted but u never loved so sweetly,
and through the adoration u hurt my feelings,
saw in me perfection but now you only send nice greetings,
lacking love and kisses,
ending only with best wishes..

But are they "best" through your cold perceptions,
will they be "best", I lost directions,
should they be "best" when no love warms them,
they will be "best" in other life, with other's flame

Wishing you a life that treats you fair,
saving you from pain not subject to repair,
wishing you to stare in eyes full of glare,
for in my you'll always see the prayer

I'll pray for you to not go blind again
and feel the love that you chose to abstain

0 коментара:



Публикуване на коментар