What's wrong with the fairytales?


Sometimes it's very hard to realize what really matters. Recently I found the easiest way to find out. We just have to start from the end..If we imagine several things, we want to be remembered with, several things people would say about us, several things left if we suddenly go away.. then we would know what truly matters, we would know OUR several things. And then comes the moment, when we realize that our plans would probably have nothing to do with our dreams.
I woke up today, knowing exactly what I want to do and what really matters to me. I thought about it and my eyes filled with tears. I remembered what it's like to dream and to believe in your dreams.. Indeed, they come true and this is absolutely normal, as all the other things we have planned come true, because we go after them and work hard to get them. And the dreams.. we barely remember.. and we're used to saying 'dreams never come true' and we always find the understanding looks and silent consent of the others. But it would be nice if, when somebody says 'it sounds like a fairytale', there is somebody else replying 'what's wrong with the fairytales?'. :)
And if I lose the bravery to make my dreams come true for a moment, I would remember this:
"Somebody once told me, there's nothing wrong with the fairytales..I love fairytales, they always have a happy end".

Are you ready for your fairytale? :)

0 коментара:



Публикуване на коментар